22 years of experience in project development and advisory services in renewable energy, spatial planning and environmental protection.
Founder & CEO ekoLINK (consulting services),
Co-founder (1997) and President (since 2013) of Polish Offshore Wind Energy Society (PTMEW) – offshore wind industry network in Poland,
Advisor Parliamentary Group for Offshore Wind Energy.
- Local stakeholder strategy & relations;
- Regulations and Administration;
- Local Content
- Consulting services for onshore wind energy sector in Poland since 1996: 50+ projects - location studies, EIA, spatial planning, project development);
- Consulting services for offshore wind energy sector in Poland since 2009;
- Location applications for 8 offshore wind farm projects, i.a. for PGE, ORLEN, DEME, EDPR;
- Offshore wind market reports (i.a. for DONG, wpd);
- Advisory for 6 another offshore wind projects (EIA, grid connection, export cable routing, permitting).
University of Gdansk, Technical University Gdansk,